MercyPartnersNEWS keeps ministries, partners, councillors, and all those interested in Mercy Partners connected with one another.
Our newsletter is a great way for us to mark our progress as a maturing organisation. It provides a forum for ministries to celebrate their achievements and milestones, as well as major events. Most of all, it gives ministry staff valuable resources to help them nurture their Catholic identity and to grow spiritually.
Look out for it in your inbox every spring, summer, autumn, and winter.
Content includes ...
- Our true light
- From the Chief Executive Officer – John Leahy
- We welcome new Councillor, Peter Pearce
- Formation Update – Dr Caroline Thompson reflects on 2019, announces the 2020 Mercy Partners Formation retreats and Prayer resource
- Special Report: Walking a well-lit path chronicles Mercy Partners inaugural, multi-charism pilgrimage
- Mercy Health & Aged Care Central Queensland celebrates 104 years of service
- Mercy Community receives government and community awards, and participates in The World’s Big Sleepout
- All Hallows’ School creates a happy place for their sister school in Yarapos, Papua New Guinea
- Mater Misericordiae commemorates 100 years of Mater Pathology and celebrates with Dr Felicity Davis, recipient of the Metcalf Prize
- St Patrick’s College, Townsville celebrates the Feast of Our Lady of Mercy, participates in Vinnie’s Sleepout and 2019 SONY Camp
- Mercy Community Services North Queensland holds annual Melbourne Cup function at Loreto Nursing Home
- Reflection – hospitality and the Christmas blessing