Permission to use logo
The Mercy Partners logo is a registered trademark. It cannot be used or amended without our permission.
Steps to gaining permission
Be sure to tell us:
- why you need the logo
- how it will be reproduced (i.e. offset printing, desktop/office printing, online reproduction)
- whether it will be appearing alongside other ministry or corporate logos
- whether space is a consideration — are you wanting to put the logo on to, for example, a name tag, business card, or other small item?
Step 2 When permission is granted, you will receive the appropriate file. Place the logo according to our instructions.
Step 3 Send us an electronic scan of the logo in situ so that we know it has been used correctly.
General points to note
- The logo should preferably be placed in the top right-hand orner of a document. If this is impractcal, it may be placed in the bottom right-hand corner.
- The integrity of white space around the logo must be maintained (contact us for exclusion zone specifications).
- The logo must not be stretched out of proportion.
- The logo must be large enough for the logotype ‘Mercy Partners’ to be legible but not so large as to dominate the page.
- If appearing with other logos, it must be proportionate with the other logos.
- If appearing on a small object such as a nametag, seek our advice.