Website Privacy Notice
This privacy notice applies to personal information that we collect through this website mercypartners.org.au and is compliant with the Privacy Amendment (Enchancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, which amends the Privacy Act 1988.
- We do not collect personal information on this site unless you choose to give it to us.
- There are a few places on the site where you can choose to give us personal information, such as emailing an enquiry to us, completing a survey or course, registering for an event, or subscribing to our newsletter.
- We do not collect identifiable information about you if you only browse our website.
Use and disclosure
- We will only use personal information that you provide to us through this site for the purposes for which you supplied it or, in exceptional situations, for other reasons permitted under the Privacy Act 1988.
- We generally do not share your personal information with others unless this is necessary for the purpose for which you gave us the information (for instance to investigate a problem). Occasionally the law may require us to disclose it (for instance to investigate a criminal offence), or there may be safety reasons for disclosing it.
- We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.
Your rights and choices
- We are happy to provide you with access to any personal information that we hold about you. If it is inaccurate, please ask us to correct it. To ask for access and correction, see our contact details.
- You can ask to be removed from a mailing list at any time.
- Information provided will be held by Mercy Partners.
For any further explanation regarding what we do with your information, check the parts of the site where you can provide us with that information, or contact us.