Mercy Moments is a fortnightly reflection which may be of assistance in prayer and reflection or used in publications during the year. See also Lenten Moments and Advent Moments.
As we have used extracts from published texts, we ask you to honour copyright when reproducing the texts. All files are pdf:
- Number 47: Being our best will make for a very happy new year!
- Number 48: Talent – a natural gift cultivated well
- Number 49: Five habits for a merciful heart
- Number 50: An everyday guide
- Number 51: Faith amidst fear
- Number 52: Seeing Jesus
- Number 53: Created in love
- Number 54: Build your Kingdom here
- Number 55: Welcome the stranger
- Number 56: Because of her, we can!
- Number 57: Lost and Found
- Number 58: Let it Begin with Me
- Number 59: God is Love
- Number 60: Think deeply, live wisely, and love generously
- Number 61: Go MAD!
- Number 62: Guided by the Light
- Number 63: Change agents
- Number 64: The mission of religious
- Number 65: Presentation Blessings
- Number 66: Celebrate the good things in life